Saturday, July 25, 2009

I need ideas for my hair [hairstyles]?

i have the same type of haircut like the picture here:



http://www.hairymaryswigs.com/Jade1.jpg



i am going away this weekend to a band event. i need ideas for a quick hairstyle for a concert and one to walk around a college campus in, just a day to chill out and relax. i dont have any time to straighten my hair at all and i need some easy i can do right before i go to rehearsals.



btw, i am a high school student going to an honors band event, like school band type thing. i hope that helps a little. thank you!!!



I need ideas for my hair [hairstyles]?

have two plats in the day and undo and scrunch the wavy's for the night time....



I need ideas for my hair [hairstyles]?

Well what about a simple half up and half down with a few curls? Or how about all up with a little part?



I need ideas for my hair [hairstyles]?

Just do the little poof in the front. Quick, easy, and cute.



I need ideas for my hair [hairstyles]?

half poney tail with your bangs and stuff in your face.



閳?br>I need ideas for my hair [hairstyles]?



You could always try the pullback but little strains of hair in your face,the pretty long and straight hair style, or the bun with a flower or pin or anything you want.I perfer to have my hair in the pull back but if its a school band thing try to use the bun,and if you pick you pick the bun use alot of pins to hold it in.



In the end it all depends on your hair!XD



~Thanks for the question I had fun answering it!^.^~



I need ideas for my hair [hairstyles]?

I think you should do it with a hump in the front, then put your hair in a high pony. Very cute, fast, and chic!



I need ideas for my hair [hairstyles]?

you could just throw it up in a pony tail, or half way up, and if you have bangs leave those down, and my own little trend put ur hair up half way ot all the way and use a bobypin to the side your hair parts it really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment