Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I can't curl my hair for the life of me. I need some ideas!?

My hair is a few inches above my waist. I got it cut and curled today, and I asked the woman who cut it how to curl it for big loopy wave-like curls, and she did it with the standard curling iron, even with one less than a 1-inch barrel, it looked great! I tried it, for hours I did what I thought might work, and it stayed pin straight! Does anyone have any ideas that maybe I might not have heard?



I can't curl my hair for the life of me. I need some ideas!?

you should put some styling gel or cream in your hair, blow dry, then curl in small sections.



Tips: Make sure your hair is all the way dry before curling.



After using the curling iron, let your curls air dry cool to set. Then spray with a little "touchable" hairspray and after that dries, Then run your fingers thru your hair to seperate curls and shape around your shoulders, head.



Have fun!



I can't curl my hair for the life of me. I need some ideas!?

Try a hair pomade. it is a waxy substance that you can run through your damp hair. Wait til it dries, then curl. My hair is super straight too, and that is the only thing I found that works. It comes in a little jar. Mine is yellow in color.



I can't curl my hair for the life of me. I need some ideas!?

You moose for your hair and some pig self curlers and keep it overnight and that will stay



I can't curl my hair for the life of me. I need some ideas!?

washed with water and then use moosse



I can't curl my hair for the life of me. I need some ideas!?

I would get a perm or body wave. Your hair is long. It would be too heavy to hold what a curling iron could curl for too long.



I can't curl my hair for the life of me. I need some ideas!?

Aveda offers a hair lotion called "Be Curly" along with "Confixor Gel" when the two are combined it creates a strong curly hold. Also, i would try a thicker barrell and maybe use hairspray afterwards to hold the curl!



I can't curl my hair for the life of me. I need some ideas!?

Do not wash your hair for at least 24 hours before trying to curl it the curling iron works better if you don't wash your hair. If you must wash it, use only a very small amount of shampoo, and do not condition your hair. Apply a styling cream made especially for curled hair styles such as Luster's S-Curl Comb Thru Texturizer Extra Strength and comb through with a wide-toothed comb. Make sure your hair is dry!!! Determine the size you'd like the curls to be, and separate one lock of hair. Spray the lock with an extra strength-hold hairspray. Using a foam curler or hot roller, roll the lock of hair into the curler TIGHTLY from the bottom up. Fasten securely at the scalp, using bobby pins if necessary. Keep curler/rollers in hair for as long as necessary (until they cool, or the curl is holding). After you're done curling and the curls have cooled a bit, go through the curls with a pick



You can also braid your hair at night (big sections will result in loose curls) and take it down in the morning but this only works for some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment