Wednesday, July 29, 2009

COULD i please have some IDEAS on how to WEAR my HAIR for school, going out, friends houses or at ho

My hair is just above my shoulders and i have a side fringe and could i please have some tips how to blow dry my side fringe? And any ideas of how to grow your hair fast??



COULD i please have some IDEAS on how to WEAR my HAIR for school, going out, friends houses or at home.?

A way to get your hair to grow would be to get it trimed take good care of it be carefu of what shampoo and condtioner you but and on the body if it says help hair growth then you might want to consider buying that one haha well hope i helped o and you could do your hair in a cute messy bun curly (scrunch your hair when wet with gel and hairsrpay) or you could pull it half up i guess haha ho[pe i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment