Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I need some ideas for my hair!!!!! Please help me!!!?

I have very thick hair and I dont know what to do with. it can someone please help me!! Thanks!!



I need some ideas for my hair!!!!! Please help me!!!?

I had extremely thick hair to but LAYERS would probably be best as your hair becomes much thinner and it's in the fashion. Maybe to top it off have a side fringe or a full fringe cut. Very stylish! Good luck, hoped I helped!



I need some ideas for my hair!!!!! Please help me!!!?

choppy layers



I need some ideas for my hair!!!!! Please help me!!!?

Make sure you use an anti poof shampoo, try Herbal Essences Anti Poof shamoo%26amp;Conditioner.



Then there's tone to do! Pigtales!



Pony tales!



Head bands!



Straighten it!



Curl it!



For simple waves fut in a bit of mousse after yuor shower and srunch your hair!



I need some ideas for my hair!!!!! Please help me!!!?

A couple questions first... I've had the same issues w/ my own thick, long hair :). Assuming you're a girl - how long is it, how old are you, is it curly? Are you trying for a 'do for a particular occasion or just an everyday 'do?



I need some ideas for my hair!!!!! Please help me!!!?

first find a really good place that you know that can thin out your hair.. i have really curly thick hair and when i have my hair cut they thin it out so try that and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment