Saturday, July 25, 2009

I need hairstyles for long hair. anyone got any ideas???

its 2 inches past my chest. i also have side bangs(long ones, down to my chin). so i need something i can do to my hair for school. anyone got any ideas???



I need hairstyles for long hair. anyone got any ideas???

A great look for long hair is a long french braid draped over your shoulder its perfect for any occation.



I need hairstyles for long hair. anyone got any ideas???

I have long blonde hair but its soo much longer, i adore it =D



What i have is a quiff and in bunches sometimes..i know it sounds like a 5 year old, but if you give it the "messy look" it looks really nice.



Or just a quiff with it down.



Or a side partin and it down.



Hope this helped. x



I need hairstyles for long hair. anyone got any ideas???

The Gadiva



I need hairstyles for long hair. anyone got any ideas???

my hair is about th same lenght, maybe longer. Try cute, but loose pigtail braids. If you want a different look part your hair on the side and try a fishtail braid. If your hair is layered you should do big loose curls, they always look good.



I need hairstyles for long hair. anyone got any ideas???

yea go with braids. braids always look good.



I need hairstyles for long hair. anyone got any ideas???

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- *Long Hairstyle tips-



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment