Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair help? I need your ideas!?

I have long hair, about three inches past my shoulders, and need some ideas on what to do with it. It is thin and slightly wavy but if brushed well mostly straight. I dont like doing many up do's because my ears bother me, theyre not too bad but I am just weird about it :)



Any styles if I were to get a cut that would keep the length? I have a rounder face and a rounder nose so really short has not been my thing. Pics if you can would help. thank you soooo much!



Hair help? I need your ideas!?

if the ears are what bother, then ask ur hairdresser to cut side swept bangs. the cover ur ears, and u can do updos with no problem. ask for longer bangs, or tell ur hairdresser what u want, and she will cut a good length.



Hair help? I need your ideas!?

http://www.hairstyleswatch.com/757/jessi...



Hair help? I need your ideas!?

try a bob with side-swept bangs or long layers with side-swept bangs. they're in style now!!!



Hair help? I need your ideas!?

You can try some braids or some twists at the front and some cute ring curls at the back.You can krinkle your hair or just curl it up real cute.



Hair help? I need your ideas!?

keep your hair long but ask your hairdresser to add some layers to give it some volume so it doesn't appear as thin. I would also ask for some sideswept bangs or some wispy pieces around the front that hits right at your cheekbone to give you some more shape. Try to also make your part off-centered a little bit



http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/_/G/mand...



http://www.thehairstyler.com/images/cele...

No comments:

Post a Comment