Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair done tonight/tomorrow. Ideas?

I'm getting my haircut either tonight or tomorrow night. I don't know what I want done really. A trim or something different? Does anybody have a suggestions?



My hair now is medium length and layered.



Hair done tonight/tomorrow. Ideas?

get a barely off the shoulder bob thing



almost like rhianna just not too short in the backk



Hair done tonight/tomorrow. Ideas?

side fringe .. bob



ask the hairdresser what she thinks will suit you



xxx



Hair done tonight/tomorrow. Ideas?

Well my opinion is that you should get your hair done when you think that you feel comfortable with the length it is.



and i think maybe dying it a different color maybe or getting some high-lites.



Hair done tonight/tomorrow. Ideas?

try just trimming it or like a couple of inches

No comments:

Post a Comment