Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I really want to try a new haircut. my hair is to my shoulder blades. Anyone have any ideas?

My hair is brown and to my shoulder blades. Everytime i want straight long hair I have to wash and blow dry and then straighten it. I takes up a lot of time. I would like to just get up in the morning without having to take all that time and just style it. My hair can also get very frizzy and kinky. Anyone have any ideas for a new haircut. If so, please let me know and if you can use celebrities to explain it better. Pictures would be nice too.



I really want to try a new haircut. my hair is to my shoulder blades. Anyone have any ideas?

What wold you like it to look like



I really want to try a new haircut. my hair is to my shoulder blades. Anyone have any ideas?

you should get a bob with fringe..and highlights too..how bout black with blonde or red highlights?



have you watched Aeon Flux?



how bout that kinda style..



chic yet classy..



I really want to try a new haircut. my hair is to my shoulder blades. Anyone have any ideas?

A nice "Layered look" looks good on just about anyone. Several years ago, I chopped my elbow-length hair into a cut with three layers. And I loved it! (This style also helps your hair look fuller.)



I really want to try a new haircut. my hair is to my shoulder blades. Anyone have any ideas?

first of all, for your frizzy and kinky part..i am now using a different shampoo and conditioner..separately. I use Garnier Fructis with nutritive fruit micro-oils fortifying shampoo sleek and shine..it's for frizzy, dry or unmanageable hair. I use this in a separate conditioner too as well...and it helps my hair ALOT cuz mine gets frizzy and unmanageable too. I leave the conditioner in for at least a minute or two..then rinse. So try that shampoo and conditioner..in separate bottles! it's a green bottle so you can't miss it! That should help with the frizzy and kinky part. second of all..as for the haircut..you should get it layered out..maybe u might like that. Also get that shampoo and conditioner..separately! it works on me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment