Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm Getting My Hair Done. Any Ideas?

Right now I don't have any bangs, and I have platinum blonde hair that goes down to the bottom of my back. I really want to do something different without dying my hair. I was thinking about getting my bangs back and getting a face frame. Is this a bad idea? Does anybody have any other ideas?



I'm Getting My Hair Done. Any Ideas?

The best style would be something that frames your shape of face and a style that is age appropriateand makes you feel good.



I'm Getting My Hair Done. Any Ideas?

layered and angled always looks good



a bob



a pixie cut (cute and sporty)



I'm Getting My Hair Done. Any Ideas?

Ask your hair stylist to recommend something that fits your face.



I'm Getting My Hair Done. Any Ideas?

u can get it cut layered highlights...side bangs are in and cute..i hope u find the best style for ur hair..PLUS curly is so in



I'm Getting My Hair Done. Any Ideas?

Long hair tends to over power anything else you do to your body such as makeup or clothing. Getting it cut to just below your shoulder blades would be a good length if you're a long hair lover. If you're fine with change try getting sideswept bangs with shoulder length hair with lots of layers. This is a really cute look that doesn't require that much styling.



I'm Getting My Hair Done. Any Ideas?

it all depends on the shape of your face but sweep bangs always look nice



I'm Getting My Hair Done. Any Ideas?

Bangs sound like a great idea. I've noticed a lot of models with bangs these days. It can make you look really cute, and it often makes you look younger too.



I'm Getting My Hair Done. Any Ideas?

Your sty lest will know what is best for your style according to your face and the condition of your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment