Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I need a new hair style any ideas?

im a guy



I need a new hair style any ideas?

britney style... bold



I need a new hair style any ideas?

yes a shape up and a look like from that guy nate on GOSSIP GIRL



I need a new hair style any ideas?

I agree, Britney style - but bald not bold. Bold is a laundry detergent in Britain.



I need a new hair style any ideas?

flip the magazine...don't worry if it turn out badly, the hair will grow back in time. Or if you have a bit of dosh...go consult a hair stylist.



I need a new hair style any ideas?

Tart the hair down the middle and one side be bright pink and the other be bright orange not dark orange either.



I need a new hair style any ideas?

cut hair too short!



I need a new hair style any ideas?

wel its your hair you choose whatever you like let your dreams soar everything IS possible!!



I need a new hair style any ideas?

Lol go bald or grow a mullet. Wear a wig;) Lol.



In all seriousness though, as a chick, I like it when a guy has a mohawk. I'm not talking full-on mohawk with the sides completely shaved, but where there's more hair in the middle than on the sides (am I making sense here?). I think it's trendy, and it's a pretty manly haircut to have, which is sexy.



Just my opinion on it anyway lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment