Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have a bad perm and now I wanna make my hair good again, any ideas?

if shampoo n condi help, I just got Herbal Essences Hello Hydration today. Cause its so dry where the perm is, ew. I like my hair to be smooth and happy.



I have a bad perm and now I wanna make my hair good again, any ideas?

then cut away a large portion of the curl and start over fresh with a short hair cut and then let it grow out and continue getting trims....try Garnier Fructis it works well..don't put any chemicals on ur head..or you will make your hair very weak and damaged and it will break



I have a bad perm and now I wanna make my hair good again, any ideas?

Honey herbal essences aint gonna help you. go see a stylist. maybe she can straighten your hair with a perm solution, or even give you a good conditioner. I aint trying to be mean but i feel like if its that badyou wouldnt mind spanding a little bit of money



I have a bad perm and now I wanna make my hair good again, any ideas?

Get ride of the perm, use a curl remover from sally's. I don't know if it works but its worth trying. Good luck.



Please add me to your contacts and email me w/ any hair questions you have via yahoo answers.



I have a bad perm and now I wanna make my hair good again, any ideas?

OMG I permed my hair about two years ago and HATED it! I got bored with my hair while waiting for it to grow to my ideal length and so I got a perm :-(



Anyhoo the perm lasted FOREVER (like 18months) and in the end was just this fuzzy mop (not curls). Ive worked in the hair industry and knew that the perm solution and neutralizer thats used in the salon can also be used to REVERSE the perm. Go to PRICE ATTACK and they will give you a small bottle of each for about $3 each.



use the SOLUTION first, coat damp hair in it and COMB THRU pulling your hair downwards to "straighten" it. Leave on for a few mins and rinse thouroughly. Then repeat with the NEUTRALIZER which will "set" the straightened hair. Wash that out and shamp and cond as normal. A few trims later and all the damaged ends will be gone.



THIS IS SOOOOOOOO WORTH THE EFFORT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment