Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Any ideas for a beach wedding hairstlye? I have curly hair.?

I will be getting married in Hawaii next month. I cannot begin to imagine what I should do with my hair. It is curly (think Keri Russel from "felicity")- it is almost shoulder length. Because the date is 7/7/07, I have heard all the stylists will be booked, so I may have to fend for myself. I want to do something natural maybe, all or partially down maybe.....any ideas on what to do, or know of any websites with pics or something? Please help! Thanks



Any ideas for a beach wedding hairstlye? I have curly hair.?

this hairstyle is extremly beautiful and would be perfect for a hawaiian wedding...



http://www.prom-hairstyles.us/thumbs/028...



congrats!



i tried to respond to your email but for some reason it wouldnt deliver it



sorry that the link didn't work...



here is the url



http://www.prom-hairstyles.us/thumbs/028...



im hoping that url will work but if it shows up exactly like the last one put .jpg after 028



if you like it do exactly what the woman bellow me said plus get lots of bobby pins ( your going to need them for the bun) and have someone go collect flowers (the flowers in the pic are all over hawwaii and you can usually find them @ any hotel or resort...Good luck! hope this



helped!



- Amy



Any ideas for a beach wedding hairstlye? I have curly hair.?

The answer from surferchick looks good. You may have to flat iron your curls out, then loosly curl them. Take a closed barrel curling iron , wrap you hair around it. Don't open it and use the clamp, keep it closed. That's how you get Gisele from VS curls.



Any ideas for a beach wedding hairstlye? I have curly hair.?

Beach Hairstyles



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/05/beach...

No comments:

Post a Comment