Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Getting my hair done tomorrow! ANY DYING IDEAS!?

im getting my hair done tomorrow and i found this picture in a magazing..i think lucky magazine and it was perfect..just what i wanted. of course i lost it..so any ideas i have light brown hair with some blonde a couple inches past my shoulder...anything goes except crazy colors. i love change.



>http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r280/...



Getting my hair done tomorrow! ANY DYING IDEAS!?

http://blog.nj.com/entertainment_impact_...



http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2008/...



Getting my hair done tomorrow! ANY DYING IDEAS!?

hmm..i think you'd look cute with chocolate brown %26amp; some highlights :)



Getting my hair done tomorrow! ANY DYING IDEAS!?

I think bleach blonde or even burnett would look good on u. btw ur really pretty



Getting my hair done tomorrow! ANY DYING IDEAS!?

ayy girl! :]



i am the pro at dying hair.



im only 12, and my hair has been all colors and cuts and whatever, you name it!



but by the way of your picture, if i were you, id eithier go for brown hair, with red highlights, blonde hair with brown underneathe, or dark brown...



youre very gorgeous, too :]



Getting my hair done tomorrow! ANY DYING IDEAS!?

You don't want your hair color too far away from your eyebrow color or it will look goofy. Have you thought about a hint of red (the natural orange-red, not fire engine red)?



The picture looks kinda limp. Try braiding it, or give it some volume - perm, blow drying it with your head upside down or curl it.



Getting my hair done tomorrow! ANY DYING IDEAS!?

try a Champagne Blonde, w/ a lighter (not to light) blonde highlights



Getting my hair done tomorrow! ANY DYING IDEAS!?

ok. ive had my hair died atleast 12 different times. please dont dye your hair! highlights are good but one whole color will be extremely regretful.. i would serioulsy do anything to start over with my hair..



Getting my hair done tomorrow! ANY DYING IDEAS!?

i like your hair, i'd just get a retouch

No comments:

Post a Comment