Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair and Make-up ideas for me? :]?

hi :)



I'm getting bored of my hair and i want to know if there's any other good hairstyles that would look AWESOMEE on me



and also i dont really wear alotta make-up and want to start. I just dont know what would look good on me.



http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c101/y...



http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c101/y...



http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c101/y...



http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c101/y...



Pictures would be great but arent necessary :D



and if you have the urge to you can rate me if you want



thanksabunchesss.



Hair and Make-up ideas for me? :]?

get your hair cut to like a bob type thing with layers.



or if you dont want to go shorter just get more layers.



you could also start curling your hair



and get your bangs cut shorter and sweep them across your forehead.



for makeup your a bronze eye shadow and black mascara



Hair and Make-up ideas for me? :]?

ok you have really good skin so I wouldn't wear foundation or anything but try a bit of either brown-black or black eyeliner on the top lashes and some mascara. dont like the bottom %26amp; if you do only line it half way. and maybe some pretty apricot lipgloss :) thats all you really need!



as for hair I personally thought of choppy layers and side bangs although I noticed your hair is a bit thin (well compared to mine lol)



I would send you the links since Y!A wont let me post links in answers anymore but you dont allow email :)



I would also try to start working out in the morning BEFORE you eat to burn stored fat into energy. easy stuff like crunches, side crunches, pilates ect.



Hair and Make-up ideas for me? :]?

If I were you, I'd add a volumizing masacara, like Revlon 3-D, and maybe a little bit of eyeliner, a brownish black. I would go very light with that though, oddly (but not in a bad way, not at all) your eyes are defined, although not dark, so I'd just outline them using a thin pencil liner, very lightly. You look like you have great skin, but its a little bit shiny, although it may be the camera. Try to add an oil blotter to your morning routine, like Beauty Rush Oil-Blotting Sheets at Victoria's Secret, I think its like 2/ 12 with 50 sheets per pack. Add some lip gloss and you're good to go! :]



You said that you don't wear a lot of make up, but you want to start. Honey, wearing makeup covers up who you are. It was made to accentuate your features, not to disguise them. You're a beautiful girl, and you don't need much make up. Don't be one of those girls who you can't recognize when you're not wearing make up, because the word to describe them isn't "pretty," its "fake."



Keep it simple, hon, %26amp; good luck with your new look (but not a new you!)



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment