Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I need to make my hair grow faster. any ideas?

my hair is right below my shoulders, and i want it to be to down to the middle of my back by the time school starts. will it get that long? what should i do to get it that long?



I need to make my hair grow faster. any ideas?

massage the scalp and make sure you take a multivitamin.. but this probably would only make a small difference



hair grows approx. 1/2 an inch per month



I need to make my hair grow faster. any ideas?

Well; I do not know if it will grow that fast, but it will be pretty close. But I have heard massaging the head and scalp a few times daily, giving a little more circulation...blood flowing to the right areas might help speed it up.



I need to make my hair grow faster. any ideas?

CUT IT SHORT LIKE TO YOUR SHOULDERS



I need to make my hair grow faster. any ideas?

Cut an inch off a week to induce hair growth. The more you cut off, the quicker it grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment