Saturday, August 1, 2009

WHat should i do with my hair?? i need ideas heres a pic!?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=8a53d60%26amp;...



WHat should i do with my hair?? i need ideas heres a pic!?

leave it the way it is... or grow it out to just above your earlobes and get it layered.



WHat should i do with my hair?? i need ideas heres a pic!?

have you tried to spike it with hair gels?



WHat should i do with my hair?? i need ideas heres a pic!?

faux-hawk.



WHat should i do with my hair?? i need ideas heres a pic!?

well i think your hair looks hot the way it is but what you could do is up to you!!!Look in some books or magazines for inspiration!



WHat should i do with my hair?? i need ideas heres a pic!?

you dont need our advice to tell you how to look. follow your own style.



WHat should i do with my hair?? i need ideas heres a pic!?

ur a cuite =)



grow ur hair out, so it looks really relaxed and skater-ish, its awesomee haha



WHat should i do with my hair?? i need ideas heres a pic!?

It needs styling....I guess you know that, but you should spike it up....wearing it down like in your picture is not flattering to your face...good luck!



WHat should i do with my hair?? i need ideas heres a pic!?

blonde or just get it styled maybe blonde high lights in the front



WHat should i do with my hair?? i need ideas heres a pic!?

maybe like spike it all up



WHat should i do with my hair?? i need ideas heres a pic!?

i think you should get it cut short and then spike up a little bit of the front...that what i like on guys...and most of the guys i go out with have that kinda hair style or the one you have =]



WHat should i do with my hair?? i need ideas heres a pic!?

your hair is fine but you should buy gel and spike it up...my brother does that and it looks fine (better than before when it was like yours)

No comments:

Post a Comment