Saturday, August 1, 2009

Heyy..... I want a cute hair cut. Any ideas??

I want to go get my hair done and i want a cute cut kinda along the lines of jamie lynn spears cut.. How would i describe it to the hairdresser ... Or pictures would help too on that kind of layers. Thanks!



Heyy..... I want a cute hair cut. Any ideas??

i would explain in detail what you want and bring lots of pictures. it really helps the hairdresser understand what you want.



Heyy..... I want a cute hair cut. Any ideas??

Instead why not get a basic haircut so you won't be like the sorry generation out there?



Heyy..... I want a cute hair cut. Any ideas??

well, you can does a denim stylist hair cut like emma's hair. if your hair is short, you can wash your hair gently and make a rebonding style. it will be nice! you can do this at hair saloon.



Heyy..... I want a cute hair cut. Any ideas??

bleach your hair out, cut it off, and then add extensions for length and fullness.



Heyy..... I want a cute hair cut. Any ideas??

Try the Japanese or Korean haircut. Those are cute for young girls. Keep it simple, decent yet very cute and adorable. Most hairdresser are familiar with those haircut. You should have no problem as to get the desired haircut as they are the ones who will describe the haircuts to you.



Heyy..... I want a cute hair cut. Any ideas??

Yes, pictures do help, but first talk to your hairdresser...research first to fiind a good hairdresser. And make sure the style you want really does go with your facial features and shape. Also make sure the hair style matches you life style...is it wash, blowdry and go...or does it take lengthy preparation. Will it keep its shape in humid or dry climate. Choose the correct hair care products for the new style. good luck



Heyy..... I want a cute hair cut. Any ideas??

Show them a picture of Jamie Lyn Spears. A good hairdresser will be able to shape your style from the photogragh.

No comments:

Post a Comment