Saturday, August 1, 2009

I really need some ideas for a new hair style, I have thin light brown hair at a medium height and..

I wear the same hair style all the time, has anyone got ideas?



I really need some ideas for a new hair style, I have thin light brown hair at a medium height and..?

Since you have thin hair, I presume that you've discovered and have taken action against whatever is making your hair thin, and it has stopped thinning.



Try a new cut. Ask your hair stylist to give you a layered hair cut like 'feather' or 'steps'. This will add a volumized look to your hair. Tell him to add as many layers as he can.



Also, to give your hair volume, rinse it with beer. Trust me this really works wonders for me. Another goodie for hair is egg. Beat an egg (yolk and all) and apply it to your entire head of tresses. Keep on for 30 minutes, and wash off with your regular shampoo conditioner routine.



GoodLuck!



I really need some ideas for a new hair style, I have thin light brown hair at a medium height and..?

you should like totally get some like narly laired side bangs. it is a must have for this season. try putting your hair in half ponytails and look in celebrity magazines they totally have some awesome ideas. check it out fo sho.



I really need some ideas for a new hair style, I have thin light brown hair at a medium height and..?

side bangs?.. layers, curl it , straighten it. tie it in a bun , tail it. braid it just go crazy :] and oh yea.. have fun doing it.. but no highlights.. it dries up ur hair FAST



I really need some ideas for a new hair style, I have thin light brown hair at a medium height and..?

Yonne Mystic is absolutely right, egg and bear is a GREAT thing for hair.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment