Saturday, August 1, 2009

I want a new hair cut and need ideas!?

I have long brown hair so i can get it cut to any style. I also and thinking about coloring ive already dyed it like every color but i just want a new suggestion



I want a new hair cut and need ideas!?

it depends what type of texture you have. If it is fine medium. then I would suggest maybe get some long layers tell the styist you want a 180 degree cut. this will give you the long layers with a little hight but not to much. On the color , I had medium length hair and I did something fun but not to wild. I had highlights done to a bright carmel about 3 foils in each section on the crown they did small chuncks then they came back and took some of the highlights and put a 7RR color on it it was a deep red but not to vibrent. I thought it was pretty awsome. you should try it.



I want a new hair cut and need ideas!?

MOHAWK!



I want a new hair cut and need ideas!?

try getting ur hair cut 3-4in bellow ur shoulders w/ long bangs that go up 2 the middle of ur neck %26amp; then get dark,dirty blond highlights.



I want a new hair cut and need ideas!?

get it razor cut so it's shaggy and just above your shoulders and get a couple layers too.....and then you could dye every layer a different colour. also, you could dye the front of your hair (DON'T GET BANGS!!!), i.e the long bits in the very front, that would be your bangs if you got bangs, like a very bright colour, like fuschia or yellow, or blue. or you could make the ends of your hair a weird colour, or streak it.....i-c-e coloured hair glue is very good for this, or get coloured mousse. that way you can put colour in any place you want. and if you're not haoppy with it, just wash it out, ice comes out with shampoo and water, mousse in a couple washes....



I want a new hair cut and need ideas!?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment